Do I need an attorney to represent me if I am injured on the job?

You have the right to be represented by an attorney of your choice concerning your work- related injury. Your attorney will assist you in seeing that your benefits are properly protected. Your employer or your employer’s insurance company will be advised and represented by individuals experienced in Workers’ Compensation cases and you should have an attorney experienced in handling Workers’ Compensation representing you.

About the Author