Have you suffered a serious injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault? If so, an insurance adjuster may have already contacted you. Although insurance adjusters may seem friendly, remember that their priority is saving the insurance company money – not protecting your best interests.
Why should you call Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., after an accident that caused serious personal injuries? It’s simple: Because the insurance companies don’t want you to! Their goal is to make your claim go away as quickly and cheaply as possible – paying you nothing at all if they can get away with it. They know that studies show time and again that victims end up with more money if they get help from a Raleigh personal injury lawyer.
Don’t let the insurance companies get away with paying you less than you deserve for your claim. Get the personalized legal help you need today from North Carolina personal injury attorneys with extensive experience in personal injury cases.
When you work with us, you can expect to work closely with a legal team that is dedicated to providing exceptional client service and unrelenting legal representation. We use a state-of-the-art case management system to make sure nothing falls through the cracks, and we make client communication a top priority. Most of our attorneys and staff members have been with the firm for a long time. That brings stability to your relationship with us, meaning you won’t have to get to know someone new each time you contact us.
For a free and confidential consultation about your personal injury claim, call us or fill out our online contact form now. You pay no attorney’s fee unless you collect compensation on your claim.
What To Do After a Personal Injury in Raleigh
When you or someone you love suffers an injury in a preventable accident in Raleigh, NC, you need to understand the proper actions to take. A good place to start is by taking the following steps:
- Seek medical attention immediately, even if you believe your injuries are minor. Your health should always be your top priority.
- Collect evidence at the scene, if possible, including photographs, witness contact information, and any other relevant information.
- Report the incident to the appropriate authorities, such as the police or a building manager.
- Keep detailed records of your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses you incur due to your injury.
- Consult an experienced Raleigh personal injury lawyer to discuss your legal options. Talk to a lawyer before discussing your case with insurance companies or accepting any settlement offers.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help?
Our trusted lawyers can help you:
- Conduct a thorough and independent investigation of the accident to determine what really happened and who was responsible for it.
- Get the specialized medical care you need to treat the injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Work with medical experts to determine the extent of your injuries and your future prognosis, including the ongoing effect of lasting disabilities and impairments caused by the injury.
- Consult with economic and financial experts to establish how your personal injury will affect your future earning capacity.
- Work with accident reconstruction experts who can recreate the circumstances of the accident and show how the responsible parties were negligent in causing it.
Our Client Testimonials on Personal Injury Cases
I am so pleased with the service I received from Ross Weatherspoon and those that work with him! Ross worked through some tricky situations to secure me a fair settlement. He was always compassionate and communicated updates regularly. If you are in the unfortunate place of needing a personal injury attorney, I highly recommend him!
Had a great experience working with David Vtipl and would highly recommend this law firm to anyone in need of legal representation.
I had the privilege of having Joe Baznik as my attorney for both a personal injury and worker’s comp case. Not only did he fight for me to get the best resolutions, he also goes above and beyond expected. This firm represents the professionalism and commitment to win for you. I highly recommend using them for any and all personal injury or worker’s comp cases.