Personal Injury Lawyer in Wake Forest, NC
If you have suffered a serious injury in an accident in Wake Forest, Rolesville or anywhere in northern Wake County, you may be unable to go to work. You may have doctors’ bills piling up and be experiencing financial anxiety. You may feel overwhelmed and uncertain how to move forward. You need reliable legal guidance from a compassionate Wake Forest injury lawyer who will listen to your concerns and provide trusted guidance based on experience.
The attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., are committed to helping our clients who have suffered serious injuries due to the negligence of others rebuild their lives. We seek a positive result for each client we represent, whether that means obtaining the full workers’ compensation or disability benefits allowed by law, negotiating an insurance settlement for a serious injury or seeking justice in a Wake County courtroom. Our legal team includes attorneys and staff fluent in Spanish and English, so we can talk with you in the language in which you feel most comfortable discussing legal matters.
Whether your injury occurred in Wake Forest, Youngsville or somewhere else in the Triangle, our attorneys are available to evaluate your case and answer questions. The claim review and consultation are free and without obligation.
What Kinds of Cases Do Our Wake Forest Personal Injury Attorneys Handle?
Our attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., are dedicated to assisting people who have been injured in car accidents and workplace accidents. Our attorneys help residents of Wake Forest and Rolesville who have a medically diagnosed disability and need help securing Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. Our compassionate family law attorneys counsel clients going through the emotionally turbulent issues involved in ending a marriage and dealing with child custody.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — A car accident causing serious injuries can turn life upside down and saddle you medical debt and other unanticipated expenses. If your injuries are serious, you may be unable to work. If another motorist’s careless driving caused your injuries, you may have a right to make a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance for your medical expenses, vehicle damage and other losses. Unfortunately, insurance companies generally try to pay as little as possible to settle a claim. You will be at a disadvantage if you try to deal with the other driver’s insurer on your own. If you have not had experience evaluating injury losses, then you may have a hard time estimating the accurate value of your claim, including future losses if you will have ongoing medical expenses or diminished earning capacity. Our Wake Forest car accident lawyers are skilled at negotiating with insurers. We will deal with the insurance company while you focus on your health and recovery. Talk with our Wake Forest accident attorneys about how we can help you.
- Personal Injury — Each personal injury accident has a unique set of contributing factors. The amount of compensation available to a personal injury accident victim depends on numerous factors including the insurance policies available to pay compensation, the extent and severity of your injuries and whether you were partially at fault. The Wake Forest injury attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., offer personalized legal service to clients in Wake Forest, Rolesville and throughout the Triangle. If you or your loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you should contact an experienced Wake Forest injury lawyer to discuss whether you have a valid personal injury claim. A free consultation with a Wake Forest personal injury attorney serving Wake Forest, Rolesville and Youngsville will help you clarify your legal choices and enable you to make better informed decisions as you move forward.
- Social Security Disability — If you have a diagnosed medical disability and have been denied SSDI benefits, you should consult with a knowledgeable Wake Forest disability benefits attorney. Many disabled people who seek Social Security Disability benefits get rejection letters, including many people who should qualify for benefits. Our Wake Forest SSD attorneys understand the types of medical and employment information that disability claims reviewers are seeking in order to approve a disability benefits request. If you have received a rejection letter in response to your disability application, we can gather work history and medical records and help you obtain a second medical opinion if needed to present the strongest possible claim for benefits. You may qualify for disability benefits if you have worked enough years and contributed to the Social Security system and you now have a disabling condition that keeps you from holding gainful employment. The Social Security Administration has a strict definition of disability and your condition must meet the criteria to receive benefits.
- Family Law — Our Wake Forest family law attorneys concentrate their practice solely on this area of law. Our Wake Forest divorce attorneys apply our many years of experience to help clients see the big picture and take into account all the financial and legal aspects of divorce. Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., assists with domestic law matters including separation, divorce, spousal support, child custody and other issues. We recognize that you may be going through a difficult transition and you need dependable legal guidance to help you get to a better place. Consultations with a Wake Forest family lawyer range from $200 to $250 per hour.
- Wrongful Death — If you have had a loved one killed in a car crash or other type of accident caused by another’s negligence, you need the compassionate guidance of an experienced wrongful death attorney. Our Wake Forest wrongful death lawyers at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., will review the specific facts surrounding your loved one’s accidental death and discuss whether a wrongful death lawsuit may be in order. We will invest the time to learn the many ways your loved one’s death has changed your life. Compensation obtained through a wrongful death lawsuit can pay unanticipated medical expenses and funeral bills and help replace lost income if your loved help support the household. North Carolina law allows certain close relatives of the victim to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Wake Forest Court Information
Lawsuits demanding compensation for significant injuries stemming from Wake Forest car accidents and other types of personal injuries caused by others’ negligence are civil cases.
Personal injury lawsuits based on accidents in Wake Forest and Rolesville are filed in Wake County Superior Court when the amount of money in dispute is more than $25,000.
The address is:
Wake County Superior Court Clerk
Wake County Courthouse
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Divorce petitions and child custody hearings for families in Wake Forest and Rolesville are heard in Wake County Family Court. Wake County is one of the North Carolina counties with specially trained family law judges who hear domestic law matters. Family Court judges hear petitions for divorce, equitable distribution, child support and other domestic issues for residents of Wake Forest, Rolesville, Knightdale, Wendell, Zebulon and other areas of Wake County.
The Family Court is on the 11th floor of the Wake County Courthouse. The Wake County Family Court’s hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The address is:
Family Court Administrator
Wake County Courthouse, 11th Floor
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Wake Forest Workers’ Compensation Attorney
If you have been injured while on the job in Wake Forest, Rolesville, Youngsville or elsewhere in the Triangle area, in most cases, your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance should pay for your medical care and provide other benefits. Most businesses in North Carolina with three or more employees are legally required to have workers’ compensation insurance in case of workplace injuries. Unfortunately, many workers who are injured while performing their jobs are denied workers’ compensation benefits when they initially apply.
If you have been informed that you do not qualify for benefits because of your employment status or that your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance, then you should consult with a knowledgeable Wake Forest workers’ compensation lawyer at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A.
Attorneys Robert C. “Chip” Younce Jr. and David E. Vtipil have special training in this complex area of law and are recognized by the North Carolina State Bar as board-certified specialists in workers’ compensation law. Only a small portion of attorneys in North Carolina are certified workers’ compensation specialists. Our attorneys have established a strong record of helping injured workers in Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham and throughout the Triangle obtain workers’ compensation benefits.
Having an experienced workers’ compensation attorney guide you through the appeals process improves your chances of presenting a successful appeal. Our Wake Forest workers’ compensation lawyers understand workers’ compensation law. We can explain your legal options during a free consultation. We are dedicated to helping injured workers secure the benefits they are entitled to by law.
Contact a Wake Forest workers’ compensation lawyer at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., for a free review of your claim.
Contact Our Wake Forest Injury Attorneys
Whether you reside in Wake Forest, Rolesville, Youngsville or elsewhere in the Triangle, the attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., are ready to offer skilled legal representation to help you move forward with your life. From our law offices in Raleigh, Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., serves clients in Wake Forest, Rolesville, Knightdale, Wendell, and other communities across the Triangle.
We understand that you and your loved ones may experiencing financial anxiety and be struggling as the result of a serious injury caused by circumstances beyond your control. We should not have to worry about the medical bills caused by someone else’s carelessness. Call today to discuss your situation with a Wake Forest personal injury attorney. We will review the details of how you were injured and explain your legal options. Our initial review of your injury claim is free.