Personal Injury Attorneys in Knightdale, NC
Are you unable to work because of a serious car accident in Knightdale? Are you having difficulty obtaining workers’ compensation benefits after a workplace injury in eastern Wake County? Are you experiencing financial stress and in need of guidance?
The attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., focus on offering friendly, personalized legal service to clients. We will discuss your concerns and desired outcome and then craft a legal strategy to help you pursue your goals. We concentrate on achieving a positive outcome for each client, whether that involves appealing a denied workers’ compensation claim, negotiating a just insurance settlement after a car crash or pursuing justice in a Wake County courtroom. Our experienced legal team includes attorneys and staff who speak Spanish and English. We can discuss your legal matters in the language in which you are most comfortable.
Whether your accident took place in Knightdale or in another part of the Triangle, our injury attorneys are available to review your case and answer your questions. The initial consultation for injury and disability claims is free and without obligation.
What Kinds of Cases Do Our Knightdale Attorneys Handle?
At Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., our injury attorneys represent people in Knightdale, Wendell, Zebulon, Cary, and throughout the Triangle who have sustained serious injuries in motor vehicle crashes and other kinds of accidents caused by others’ carelessness or negligence. Our Knightdale attorneys also assist disabled persons who have a medically recognized disability pursue Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. Our family law attorneys assist individuals with the many issues that arise after an individual has reached the decision to dissolve a marriage including child custody, visitation, spousal support, and other domestic issues.
- Personal Injury — If you or a loved one has been injured in a personal injury in Knightdale and you believe someone else was at fault, you should have a knowledgeable injury attorney review the details of the accident. The personal injury attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., represent injury victims in Knightdale and throughout the Triangle. Our Knightdale law firm can review your accident and discuss whether you are entitled to seek compensation for your medical bills and other expenses through a personal injury lawsuit. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you should definitely talk with an Knightdale injury lawyer to get a clear understanding of your legal options. A consultation with our injury lawyers serving Knightdale will help you make fact-based decisions about how to move forward.
- Workers’ Compensation — If you are employed in Knightdale and have been injured on the job, your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance in most cases should cover your medical bills and provide benefits for lost wages. Most employers in North Carolina are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance. It covers necessary medical treatment for workplace injuries and a portion of lost wages for employees who are injured on the job or who develop work-related diseases. An important question that our Knightdale worker’s comp attorney can help you answer is whether your employment status entitles you to claim worker’s compensation coverage. If so, our attorneys can guide you through the process of seeking benefits or appealing a denied claim.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — A car accident that causes serious injuries can be extremely disruptive and saddle you with debt. You may be unsure where to turn for help. You may have accumulated a lot of medical bills and be experiencing financial stress because you cannot work and produce income to cover your expenses. If another motorist’s error or careless conduct led to your injuries, then you may have right to seek compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurance to cover your medical bills and other losses. If you attempt to deal with the other driver’s insurer on your own, however, you may get shortchanged. Insurance companies try to pay the least amount possible to settle claims. Most accident victims have no way of knowing the fair value of a car accident case involving serious injuries. Our experienced Knightdale injury attorneys can negotiate on your behalf and prevent the insurance company from having the upper hand because of your lack of familiarity with the claims process. Our attorney will handle all the legal issues and dealings with insurance adjusters so that you can concentrate on your recovery.
- Social Security Disability — The process of applying for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits can be confusing and many people with valid disability claims receive denial notices initially. You may qualify for SSD benefits if you have worked and contributed to the Social Security system for enough years and you have a diagnosed medical condition that meets the Social Security Administration’s definition of disability. Our Knightdale SSD lawyers know the types of medical evidence that disability reviewers and administrative law judges look for in order to approve disability benefits. Our skilled disability attorneys can guide you through the appeals process and help you present the strongest claim for full disability benefits.
- Family Law — Our family law attorneys concentrate their legal practice on this area of North Carolina law. Our compassionate family law attorneys understand you are going through a difficult transition if you are considering dissolving your marriage. We will take the time to understand the outcome you are seeking. Many individuals contemplating divorce are narrowly focused on one or two overriding issues such as child custody or distribution of assets. Our Knightdale divorce attorneys can use our experience from assisting others in similar situations to help you consider all the legal and financial issues related to the dissolution of a marriage. We will stand beside you throughout the process of separation and divorce and help you pursue the outcome you desire. Consultations with a Knightdale family law attorney range from $200 to $250 per hour.
- Wrongful Death — If you have experienced the unexpected death of a close family member in an accident, the loss of your loved one may be even harder to bear if it was due to someone else’s careless actions or disregard for safety. At such a painful time, you need compassionate legal guidance from an attorney who will take the time to understand your needs and offer personalized representation. A Knightdale accidental death lawyer will review the circumstances of your loved one’s fatal accident and explain your legal options. We will discuss whether you have a right to file a wrongful death claim. North Carolina law allows certain relatives who are closely related to the person who was killed to file a wrongful death lawsuit. A wrongful death lawsuit can provide compensation to a family after the loss of a close family member such as a spouse or child. At Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., we understand that no amount of compensation can replace your loved one. But a settlement can pay medical bills and funeral expenses and help a family regain financial stability after the loss of a loved one.
Knightdale Court Information
Personal injury lawsuits such as claims arising from car accident injuries caused by other drivers are considered to be civil matters.
Lawsuits seeking compensation for serious personal injuries are filed in Wake County Superior Court when the amount of money in dispute is more than $25,000.
The address is:
Wake County Superior Court Clerk
Wake County Courthouse
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Wake County is one of the counties in North Carolina that has a special court that hears domestic-related matters. Family Court judges hear petitions for divorce, equitable distribution, child support and other domestic issues for residents of Knightdale, Wendell Cary, Morrisville and other areas of Wake County.
The Wake County Family Court, which is part of Wake County District Court, is on the 11th floor of the Wake County Courthouse. The Wake Family Court operates from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The address is:
Family Court Administrator
Wake County Courthouse, 11th Floor
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Contact Our Knightdale Injury Attorneys
Whether you reside in Knightdale or elsewhere in North Carolina, the caring attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., are ready to answer your questions and provide knowledgeable legal representation to help you move forward with your life. Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., represents clients in Knightdale and throughout the Triangle from its offices in Raleigh.
We understand that you and your family are going through a trying time and may be experiencing financial stress. Contact us today to talk about your legal options with a compassionate attorney. Our initial review of your claim is provided free and without obligation.