Cary Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in a car accident or workplace accident in Cary, you may be out of work and struggling to get back on your feet. The unexpected medical bills may be causing financial stress. But you may feel so overwhelmed that you don’t know where to start. You need a compassionate and steadfast Cary attorney who will take the time to understand your individual situation and offer guidance based on experience.
The attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., care about our clients and their ability to regain their health and financial stability after a serious accident. As part of our commitment to client service, we will discuss the goal you hope to achieve and devise a legal strategy to help you move toward that result. Our diverse legal team includes members who speak Spanish and English. We can discuss your legal questions in the language in which you are most comfortable.
Our firm also cares about our local community, outside of our legal work we also sponsor local nonprofit, CORRAL Riding Academy. Learn more about the organizations we sponsor here.
Whether your injury occurred in Cary, Morrisville or elsewhere in the Triangle, our experienced attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., are available to discuss your personal injury accident or disability claim and address your specific questions. The consultation is free and without obligation.
How Our Attorneys Assist Cary Clients
The attorney who represents you should have extensive experience handling the type of legal matter you are confronting.
Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., is a highly regarded law firm serving Cary and other Triangle communities. Our attorneys have the knowledge, experience and commitment to take on legal challenges of all sizes. The Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory has accorded Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., a legal rating signifying our firm exemplifies the highest level of professional excellence and ethical standards.
During the initial consultation, an attorney will address the following types of questions, such as:
- What are your legal rights?
- Do you have a legitimate claim?
- What are your legal options for pursuing compensation?
- How can Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., assist?
Our lawyers will always be candid with you, even if what we need to tell you about your case is not what you wish to hear. We are committed to providing personalized service. Our law firm uses state-of-the-art case management tools to ensure that each case receives all the attention it deserves.
In most cases, our attorneys can reach a fair settlement for our clients through negotiations without setting foot in the courtroom. Our detailed case preparation helps us to approach each negotiation from a strong position. A settlement allows our client to obtain compensation more quickly and avoid the risk of a trial. However, we are prepared to take a case to trial if an insurance company refuses to agree to a fair settlement.
What Types of Cases Do Our Cary Lawyers Take?
Our attorneys represent people who have sustained serious and life-changing injuries in car crashes and other types of accidents caused by others’ disregard for safety. Our law firm also assists Cary residents who have a medically diagnosed disability who need help with Social Security Disability (SSD) benefit claims. Most applications for SSD benefits are initially denied, but many can be approved on appeal. Our family law attorneys stand beside clients through the traumatic process of dissolving a marriage, resolving child custody issues and dealing with an array of domestic law matters.
- Personal Injury — Each personal injury accident has a set of facts that makes it unique. The amount of compensation available to an individual who has sustained a personal injury will depend on a variety of factors including the severity of the injury and the limits of the insurance policies available to pay compensation. The personal injury attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A. provide attentive representation to accident victims in Cary and across the Triangle. If you have been harmed as a result of someone else’s carelessness or disregard for safety, you should talk with a qualified lawyer to gain an understanding of your legal options. A no obligation consultation with Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A. will help you make better informed decisions about how to proceed.
- Workers’ Compensation — If you have sustained an injury in a workplace accident in Cary or a construction accident in Cary, you may have a right to workers’ compensation benefits to pay your medical bills and replace part of your lost income. Workers’ compensation is an employer-paid insurance that provides benefits to injured full- and part-time employees. If your company is disputing your employment status or denying your right to benefits, you may need a strong attorney to stand up for you. Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., has two attorneys who have special training in workers’ compensation and are Board Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation Law. Let us review the details of your accident at no cost and explain how we may help. We are dedicated to helping injured workers.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — A serious car accident can turn your life upside down and leave you with thousands of dollars of medical bills and reduced income to meet your expenses, if you are unable to work. If another driver’s careless driving caused your injuries, you may have a legal right to demand compensation from the at-fault driver to cover your medical expenses and other losses. But you will put yourself at a disadvantage if you try to settle with the other driver’s insurance company on your own. It is difficult to know the value of a claim (including your future losses) if you do not have experience handling injury claims. Insurance companies try to pad their profits by paying as little as possible to settle claims. They have experienced adjusters who negotiate claims on a daily basis. Our Cary car accident lawyers are skilled at settling claims. We can negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company while you focus on your recovery. Let our accident attorneys explain how we can assist you.
- Social Security Disability — If you have applied for Social Security Disability and have been turned down, you are not alone. Most applicants with valid Social Security Disability benefit claims initially receive rejection letters. Our Cary SSD attorneys understand the types of information that claims reviewers are seeking in order to approve disability benefits requests. If you have received an SSD denial notice, we can help you collect the medical documents and work history records to prepare the strongest claim and guide you through the appeals process. You may qualify for disability benefits if you have worked enough years and you have a recognized disability that keeps you from doing work. The disability must meet the Social Security Administration’s definition of disability.
- Family Law — Our family law attorneys focus their full practice on this complicated area of North Carolina law. Our family law attorneys help Cary clients with matters such as separation agreements, divorce, child custody and other domestic law issues. Based on many years of experience, our Cary divorce attorneys will help you take into consideration all the legal and financial aspects related to ending a marriage. We recognize that you are going through a turbulent time and you need steadfast guidance to help you work through the transition to a better place in your life. Consultations with our family law attorneys range from $200 to $250 per hour.
- Wrongful Death — If you have had a loved one killed in an accident due to another’s negligence, you need a compassionate attorney who will take the time to understand the many ways your loved one’s loss has affected your life. Our Cary wrongful death attorneys will review the details of your family member’s death and explain your legal options and whether a wrongful death lawsuit may be appropriate. Compensation obtained through a wrongful death claim can provide a family with financial security and assistance paying medical bills and funeral expenses. North Carolina law allows certain close relatives to the accident victim who died to bring a wrongful death lawsuit.
Cary Court Information
Personal injury lawsuits seeking compensation for serious injuries from accidents in Cary are filed in Wake County Superior Court. Personal injury lawsuits are civil matters. In North Carolina, civil lawsuits in which the amount in dispute is more than $25,000 are tried in Superior Court.
The address is:
Wake County Superior Court Clerk
Wake County Courthouse
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Divorce petitions and family law matters for Cary residents are heard in the Wake County Family court, a division of Wake County District Court.
Family Court is located on the 11th floor of the Wake County Court. The Wake Family Court operates from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The address is:
Family Court Administrator
Wake County Courthouse, 11th Floor
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Cary, NC Disability Lawyers
If you have received a diagnosis of a disabling condition or a serious illness that prevents you from working, you may be entitled to disability benefits. If you are having difficulty obtaining Social Security Disability benefits, let our qualified SSD attorneys review your claim. Many denial notices should be appealed because the disability claims are valid. Some are denied for purely technical reasons such as an incomplete employment history or inadequate medical documentation of a disability. An attorney knowledgeable about the Social Security Disability appeals process can review your claim and discuss the steps to take.
The Social Security office location closest to Cary is:
Social Security Administration Office
4701 Old Wake Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Our disability attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., can collect additional medical documentation of your disability, represent you at a hearing and seek the benefits you are entitled to by law. The Social Security Administration’s narrow definition of a disability dictates that SSD recipients have a medically diagnosed disability that will keep them from working for at least a year or that they must have a terminal condition.
The process of applying for disability benefits can be very frustrating without knowledgeable guidance. Many people in Cary and Morrisville who hire lawyers and appeal denial notices do eventually secure disability benefits.
Contact Our Cary, NC Injury Lawyers
Whether you reside in Cary, Morrisville, Apex or another part of the Triangle, our knowledgeable attorneys are ready to answer your specific questions and discuss the steps you may take to move forward. We know you are going through one of the most stressful times of your life. Call today to discuss your situation directly with an attorney.
Our knowledgeable injury attorneys will review the details of your injury or disability and discuss the steps you may take to move forward. We know you are going through a difficult time. If possible, we want to provide steadfast legal representation and help ease your burden. Call to discuss your situation with an attorney.