Motorcyclists have the same rights to North Carolina’s public roads as other motorists. But, when automobile drivers fail to look out for motorcycles and yield to riders who have the right of way, the motorcyclist can be seriously injured.
At Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., we recognize that motorcyclists often suffer severe injuries because of other motorists’ driving errors. We know the difficulties motorcyclists often encounter when trying to obtain money for medical bills, lost income, and other losses in motorcycle accidents caused by others. Our motorcycle injury lawyers at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A. are here to help. Based in Raleigh, N.C., we offer quality legal representation and personal attention to motorcycle accident victims and their families.
Our firm provides hands-on advocacy for people who have suffered a catastrophic injury. Our legal team includes staff members who speak Spanish as well as English. We’ll do everything we can to look out for you and help you regain your financial stability. While we handle the legal issues in a motorcycle accident claim, we want you to focus on your physical and emotional recovery.
We have the resources, experience, and courage to take on your motorcycle accident claim. If your life has been upended by a serious accident injury, trust our experienced motorcycle accident lawyer at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A.
How Can a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Help Me?
Our experienced Raleigh motorcycle accident attorneys can guide you through the process of pursuing appropriate compensation for serious injuries that you have suffered in an accident caused by a motorist in a passenger car or truck, or even by another motorcyclist.
- We will investigate the accident to identify all parties at fault and their applicable insurance coverage available to provide compensation to you.
- We will calculate the extent of your losses from the motorcycle accident, including your present and future medical expenses related to the crash, lost income, and costs to repair or replace your motorcycle. North Carolina allows you to seek compensation for pain and suffering, too.
- In cases of disabling injury, we will consult with your doctor about your ongoing medical needs. As part of your injury claim, we seek compensation on your behalf for your future medical and rehabilitation expenses, the cost of remodeling your house to make it accessible, and your reduced earning capacity.
- After gathering evidence of liability and documenting the full costs of your injuries, we will submit a claim to the liable party’s insurance company and negotiate aggressively for a full settlement. Most motorcycle accident cases are settled out of court. We will discuss any settlement offers we receive and offer our perspective on whether the settlement is reasonable. The final decision as to whether to accept any settlement offer we receive is yours.
- If the insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement offer, the attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., will be ready to present a solid and persuasive case on your behalf in Wake County court.
Our Client Testimonials on Motorcycle Accident Cases
This was my first time using an attorney for an accident. I’m glad I chose Attorney David Vtipil to represent me. Along with his secretary Carmella, and the rest of Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Bank…They made the process clear, and workless. They kept me informed through the case and, were very professional.Thank you all so much!
Chip Younce did an excellent job for me. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. His communication with me was top-notch. Chip is very personable and he really cares about you and your outcome.
Joe & Adrienne both delivered an easy, straight to the point experience. They stayed on top of everything, overall a very transparent and professional firm. Highly recommend.