Personal Injury Law Firm in Garner, NC
Are you struggling to recover from serious injuries suffered in a Garner car accident or workplace accident? Are you feeling stress because you don’t know where you’ll find the money to pay your accumulating medical bills? Are you wondering how to move past your difficult ordeal? Our Garner attorneys can explain your legal options and discuss the process of seeking compensation to cover your losses if another’s disregard for safety caused your injuries.
The attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., represent ordinary people who have suffered extraordinary difficulties due to injuries in car wrecks and other accidents caused by others. We offer friendly, caring legal service to clients in Raleigh, Garner, Cary, Knightdale, Durham, Wake Forest and throughout the Triangle. We sit down with you in a relaxed setting and take the time to understand your needs and concerns. Then we develop a legal strategy tailored to address your needs. We seek to achieve a favorable outcome for each client, whether that involves negotiating a fair insurance settlement after a car crash, appealing a denied workers’ compensation claim, or demanding justice in a Wake County courtroom. Our bi-lingual team includes attorneys and staff who speak Spanish and English. We can answer your questions in the language that you are most comfortable discussing legal matters.
What Types of Cases Do Our Garner Injury Attorneys Take?
Our attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., are passionate about helping people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents and workplace accidents. Our law firm helps Garner residents who have a medical disability and need assistance seeking Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. Our compassionate family law attorneys guide clients through the many issues involved in dissolving a marriage.
- Personal Injury — Each personal injury accident has a set of facts that makes it unlike any other. The amount of money available to an accident victim who has sustained a serious injury will depend on a range of factors including the insurance policies available to pay compensation and the severity of the injuries. The Garner injury attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., offer attentive legal service to accident victims in Wake County and throughout the Triangle. If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, you should speak with an experienced Garner injury lawyer to get a clear understanding of whether you have a personal injury claim. A consultation with an attorney at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., will help you understand your legal options and make better decisions about how to move forward.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — A serious car crash can throw your life into chaos and leave you with a mountain of medical bills and no steady income to pay your bills if you cannot work. If another motorist’s inattention or reckless driving caused your injuries, you may be entitled to file a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance to cover your medical expenses and other losses. But you will find yourself at a real disadvantage if you try to negotiate with the other driver’s insurance company on your own. If you do not have experience preparing injury claims, then you may have difficulty determining the fair value of your claim, including future losses if you will have ongoing medical expenses. Insurance companies try to pay as little as possible to settle claims. Our Garner injury lawyers are skilled at negotiating claims. We will deal with the insurance company on your behalf so you focus on your recovery. Let our Garner accident attorneys discuss how we can help you.
- Social Security Disability — If you have been turned down after applying for disability benefits, you should not give up without talking to a knowledgeable SSD attorney. The truth is that the majority of people who apply for Social Security Disability benefits get initial rejection letters, including many people with valid claims—people just like you. Our Garner SSD attorneys know the types of medical and employment information that claims reviewers are looking for to grant disability benefits. If you have received a denial notice, we can help you gather work history and medical records and obtain a second medical opinion if necessary to present the strongest claim for benefits. You may be entitled to disability benefits if you have worked and contributed to the Social Security system for enough years and you have a disability that prevents you from gainful employment. Your disability must meet the Social Security Administration’s strict definition of disability to qualify.
- Family Law — Our Garner family law attorneys focus exclusively on this area of North Carolina law. Based on our many years of experience, our Garner divorce attorneys help clients consider all financial and legal aspects of divorce and the end of a marriage. Our domestic law attorneys assist Garner clients with matters including separation agreements, divorce, spousal support, child custody and other issues. We understand that you are going through an emotionally turbulent time and you need steadfast legal guidance to help you move to a better place in your life. Consultations with our Garner family law attorneys range from $200 to $250 per hour.
- Wrongful Death — If you have had a loved one fatally injured in an accident due to another’s carelessness or negligence, you need a compassionate Garner attorney who will take the time to understand the many ways your loved one’s death has affected your life. Our wrongful death attorneys will carefully review the facts surrounding your family member’s death and explain whether a wrongful death lawsuit may be an appropriate option for your family. Compensation obtained through a wrongful death lawsuit can provide financial security and assistance for paying unexpected medical bills and funeral expenses. North Carolina law permits certain close relatives of the victim of a fatal accident to bring a wrongful death lawsuit.
Garner Court Information
Lawsuits seeking compensation for significant injuries arising from Garner car crashes and other types of personal injuries caused by others’ negligence are civil cases.
Personal injury lawsuits based on Garner accident are filed in Wake County Superior Court when the amount of money in dispute is more than $25,000.
The address is:
Wake County Superior Court Clerk
Wake County Courthouse
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Wake County is one of the counties in North Carolina that has specially trained family law judges who hear divorce petitions and other domestic matters. Family Court judges hear petitions for divorce, equitable distribution, child support and other domestic issues for residents of Garner, Cary, Morrisville and other areas of Wake County.
The Wake County Family Court is located on the 11th floor of the Wake County Courthouse. The Wake Family Court’s posted hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The address is:
Family Court Administrator
Wake County Courthouse, 11th Floor
316 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Garner Workers’ Compensation Attorney
If you were injured in a workplace accident in Garner, your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance should in most cases pay for your medical care and provide other benefits. Most businesses in North Carolina with three or more employees are mandated to provide workers’ compensation benefits. It is not optional. Are you worried that your employer may be one of those businesses not required by North Carolina to provide carry workers’ compensation? Please use our simple tool to access the Industrial Commission’s database to find out whether your employer has workers’ compensation insurance. If you have been informed that you do not qualify for workers’ compensation benefits due to your employment status, then you should speak with a knowledgeable Garner workers’ comp attorney at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A. A free consultation with a Garner worker’s compensation attorney is a good way to get a clear understanding of your legal options and the benefits available to you.
Many workers who experience on-the-job injuries receive rejection letters when they initially seek workers’ compensation benefits. Among the reasons cited by claims administrators for denying workers’ compensation claims are lack of timely notification of the injury, lack of causation, and the workers’ employment status.
There are multiple steps to appeal a denied workers’ comp claim. It can be overwhelming if you try to pursue an appeal on your own. You will need to gather and present sufficient medical evidence to show your injury occurred on the job. You will need to keep track of filing deadlines and appear before a judge who hears appeals. Appealing a denied workers’ compensation claim in North Carolina requires a knowledgeable attorney who knows the appeals process and your legal rights under workers’ compensation rules and regulations. Our Garner workers’ comp attorneys are committed to helping injured workers.
Our attorneys have a proud record of helping injured workers in Garner and across the Triangle successfully pursue workers’ compensation benefits. Attorneys Robert C. “Chip” Younce Jr. and David E. Vtipil are board-certified specialists in North Carolina workers’ compensation law. Only a small portion of attorneys in North Carolina have attained board certification as workers’ compensation specialists. Being designated as a board-certified specialist requires additional training and passing a special exam.
Our workers’ compensation attorneys are ready to apply our years of experience and knowledge of North Carolina law to help you pursue full benefits after a workplace accident. Contact a Garner workers’ compensation lawyer at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., for a free review of your injury claim and explanation of your legal rights.
Contact Our Garner Injury Attorneys
Whether you reside in Garner or elsewhere in North Carolina, the attorneys at Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., are prepared to provide experienced legal representation and help you pursue just compensation to move ahead with your life. From our offices in Raleigh, Younce, Vtipil, & Baznik, P.A., serves clients in Garner and throughout the Triangle.
We understand that you and your loved ones are going through a difficult time and may be having financial stress. Call today to discuss your situation with a compassionate Garner attorney. Our initial review of your claim is provided free and without obligation.