How to find doctors who accept workers’ compensation in North Carolina

If you sustain an injury on the job, you should ask your employer’s personnel office or the worker’s compensation administrator where to go for medical treatment. Your employer or the insurance company is in charge of your medical care for a work-related injury and may send you to a specific doctor.

Our experienced attorneys have worked with many doctors who treated injured workers in North Carolina. If we represent you, we can help you get a referral to a doctor to provide a second opinion about your work-related injury. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients receive the full medical care they need and the full benefits they are entitled to by law. Our consultations are free and without obligation. A consultation with a knowledgeable attorney can help you educate yourself about your rights.

About the Author