Should I contact an attorney about the situation?

If you are not getting satisfactory responses or action from the home, yes you should contact an attorney at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A. An attorney will investigate the situation in the nursing home and advise you on the laws surrounding the responsibilities of nursing homes.

About the Author