We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Click here to find out what our firm is doing.
Free Injury ConsultationCall for family law consultation rates
(800) 811-9495(919) 661-9000Español
Español Tap to Call(800) 811-9495

What should I do if I did not feel hurt at the scene of an accident, but experienced pain afterwards?

You should immediately consult your medical provider regarding any pain, discomfort or possible injuries from the accident, even if you think they may be only minor injuries. Even if you did not complain of injuries at the scene of the car accident, if you were injured in the accident from someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to payment of your medical bills, compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of earnings capacity, and emotional distress. You should consult an attorney at Younce, Vtipil, Baznik & Banks, P.A., to discuss whether you need representation on your claim.

About the Author

Awards & Memberships