What should I do if I have some of the symptoms associated with Zyprexa?

If you experience any of the symptoms related to Zyprexa or suspect you might have a glucose abnormality, you should consult with a physician promptly. Zyprexa has been approved by the FDA, and it can be dangerous to stop taking Zyprexa immediately. If you have concerns about Zyprexa, speak with your doctor or medical professional today.

About the Author