Free Injury Consultation Call for family law consultation rates
(800) 811-9495 (919) 661-9000 Español
Español Tap to Call(800) 811-9495

What should I tell my child or children about the separation?

This issue is very personal and case specific as things like age, maturity, and family dynamics are important considerations. We would recommend that this issue is best addressed after your case and situation have been evaluated by one of our attorneys.

Awards & Memberships