Free Injury Consultation Call for family law consultation rates
(800) 811-9495 (919) 661-9000 Español
Español Tap to Call(800) 811-9495

What legal recourse do Propulsid users have, if any?

If Propulsid has caused you or a loved one significant physical damage, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact us at Younce, Vtipil & Baznik, P.A., to evaluate your rights. It will cost you nothing to speak with an attorney about your potential claim and there is no obligation when you call.

Awards & Memberships