What should I do if I suffer a workplace injury?

Those who suffer work related injuries should report them as soon as possible to their employer using the proper forms. A physician should also investigate work-related injuries. Evidence of work related injuries allow the victim to qualify for worker’s compensation and associated benefits. In addition, you may wish to pursue your legal rights with an experienced workplace injury attorney.

About the Author