Free Injury Consultation Call for family law consultation rates
(800) 811-9495 (919) 661-9000 EspaƱol
Español Tap to Call(800) 811-9495

Can I get a 2nd Opinion for Workers’ Compensation medical care?

North Carolina board-certified workers' comp attorney David Vtipil answers a common question related to injuries on the job. "Can I get a Second Opinion for my Workers' Comp medical care?" Learn more here:

Awards & Memberships